Monday, August 12, 2024

Welcome New Students: 26-27 School Year!



Things to note:


1. You must submit at least ONE assignment/quiz per week, or you will be marked absent. 

2. You should submit TWICE per week to finish the semester on time. Please use the pace-chart on the homepage of the class! The pace chart shows you which 2 assignments/quizzes to complete each week; and is very helpful with keeping you on track to finish the class on time! 

3. I will be hosting an optional "live lesson" once a month! I will post when these lessons will be a week or two before. These lessons are a great opportunity to earn your collaboration credit. You are required to earn one collaboration credit per semester. 

4. Please text me if you ever have any questions about something, I am here for you! 813-308-2423

---------------------------------

I had a great summer working with my students! I also got to spend lots of time with family doing some of my favorite things- fishing, snorkeling, reading books, and going for bike rides. I am so excited to meet all my new students and reconnect with all my returning students! 


Swimming with the Parrot Fish in the Florida Keys 



Biking with friends and family :)



I love book stores!