Wednesday, October 5, 2022

About Me:

 About Madame Powers

  • I took French in High School just like you, and loved it so much I decided to Major in French at the University of North Florida. 

  • Go Ospreys! If you're interested in UNF after you graduate- please let me know! 

  • I lived in French Polynesia for 6 months and attended classes and studied French at the University of French Polynesia. 
 

  • I lived in a dorm with local students, explored the beautiful island and ate lots of French food! Baguettes are only 50 cents and Crepes are sold out of food trucks (roulottes).
    

  • I have a pet rabbit named, Stella. She loves sleeping during the day and eating strawberries and radishes. 

  • For fun, I love to be creative! For example, painting, drawing, writing, and cooking! This is a painting of surfboards I painted for my friend while I was bored with covid. 

  • On weekends I love to be outside and on the water. My favorite outdoor activities are surfing, sailing, fishing with my dad, or just relaxing!